NatWest Bank – Commercial and Private Banking
2nd Floor Argyll House
246 Regent Street
London, W1B 3PB
Wednesday, 24 June 2015 from 12:00 to 17:00 (EDT)
Great news for #OBC London. Ofsted are coming to our London Ofsted Big Conversation on the 24th June at 12:00 to 17.00 at NatWest Bank – Commercial and Private Banking, 2nd Floor Argyll House, 246 Regent Street, London, W1B 3PB
From Ofsted we are pleased to welcome:
- Wendy Ratcliff HMI (Inspection Delivery)
- John Kennedy (Lead Operational Senior HMI)
- Sue Will (Early Childhood Senior Officer)
We can accommodate 45* people at the venue
(* Due to the limited space, we ask that just 1 person from each organisation attend.)
We welcome people from across the sector and those involved with Children’s Centres. Colleagues from Local Authorities are also extended a warm welcome.
We agreed at the Regional Chairs meeting to operate a shared agenda:
- Robust inspection framework
- Calibre and integrity of inspectors
- Childminding inspections
- British values
- Update of children’s centre inspections
We hope that both Ofsted and our audience will also bring relevant (!) issues to the fore during the meeting. I will write a blog (on Monday 15th June) to highlight the arguments and include feedback from our colleague’s OBC meetings across England.
In the meantime please tweet the invite and keep the pressure on.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Ofsted Big Conversation London Open Meeting February 13, 2019
- Ofsted Big Conversation West Midlands Open Meeting January 17, 2019
- South West Region Meeting – Taunton November 19, 2018
- South West Region Meeting – Plymouth November 19, 2018
- West Midlands Steering Group Meeting 12th June 2018 October 13, 2018