DATE AND TIME:
Saturday 3rd November 2018, 10.00 – 13.30
Guildford College, Stoke Road, Guildford. GU1 1EZ
Join us for a morning of discussion and presentations focusing upon Ofsted inspection work, school readiness and best practice. There will also be the opportunity to take part in an open Q&A session with Ofsted and network with other providers.
Guest speakers include:
- Gill Jones, Deputy Director Early Education
- Juliette Randall, CEO | ERIC, The Children’s Bowel & Bladder Charity
- Representatives from Ofsted and the Big Conversation Steering Group
Lunch is included.
£11.07 (includes booking fees)
Please visit Eventbrite to book your place
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Ofsted Big Conversation London Open Meeting February 13, 2019
- Ofsted Big Conversation West Midlands Open Meeting January 17, 2019
- South West Region Meeting – Taunton November 19, 2018
- South West Region Meeting – Plymouth November 19, 2018
- West Midlands Steering Group Meeting 12th June 2018 October 13, 2018