Ofsted Big Conversation – Get involved, stay in touch
Tuesday 14th October 2014
Japa Building, Churwell Primary school. Westwoodside, Churwell, Morley, Leeds LS279HR.
(Please Note Sat Nav takes you to the opposite end of Westwoodside)
- Feedback from the previous meeting.
(All notes distributed prior to the meeting)
- Group Discussion.
a) Ofsted imposing changes in the way they inspect us without any form of consultation;
b) What is happening with those setting rated as ‘Satisfactory’ under the old system when settings rated ‘Requiring Improvement’ are given help form Ofsted and a re-inspection within a set time-scale.
c) Improvements to Ofsted Complaints Procedure to make it clearer and more workable for our sector
d) Paid for inspections
e) Changes to Initial Registration and 1st Inspection time-scales.
f) Improvements to Ofsted’s website to make it more ‘user friendly’
- Feed back of new issues. Please be positive.
- Meeting closes at 9.00pm
Tel: 07546330539 ~ E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional documents below:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Ofsted Big Conversation London Open Meeting February 13, 2019
- Ofsted Big Conversation West Midlands Open Meeting January 17, 2019
- South West Region Meeting – Taunton November 19, 2018
- South West Region Meeting – Plymouth November 19, 2018
- West Midlands Steering Group Meeting 12th June 2018 October 13, 2018