DATE AND TIME:
Monday 18th March 2019, 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Bain & Company, 40 Strand, London. WC2N 5RW
We are scheduling a London OBC Open Meeting in March this year, so that we can get involved in the consultation on Ofsted’s proposed changes to the education inspection framework, due to be introduced from September 2019.
This consultation closes at 11:45pm on 5 April 2019.
More information on the Ofsted Consultation can be found here.
Ofsted’s Gill Jones and her team have confirmed their attendance. We will also have Ronke Kokoruwe from iVerbalize there to give a talk about the power of supporting staff verbal skills – If we want staff to lead Ofsted inspections, then having confident speaking skills will benefit.
BOOKING AND FEES:
Please visit Eventbrite to book your place
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Ofsted Big Conversation London Open Meeting February 13, 2019
- Ofsted Big Conversation West Midlands Open Meeting January 17, 2019
- South West Region Meeting – Taunton November 19, 2018
- South West Region Meeting – Plymouth November 19, 2018
- West Midlands Steering Group Meeting 12th June 2018 October 13, 2018