DATE AND TIME:
Thursday 11th October 2018, 14.00 – 16.00
Bain & Company, 40 Strand, London. WC2N 5RW
The Ofsted Big Conversation brings together representatives of Early Years Childcare Providers and Ofsted across the UK.
This annual opeen meeting in London aims to provide a communication forum where Early Years care and education providers can come together to discuss shared areas of concern or common themes.
It is also a forum to provide Ofsted an opportunity to give updates on changes and direction of travel to Early Years providers.
Agenda for the meeting will be sent out one week prior to the event.
If you would like to join the conversation please register as space at the venue is limited.
Free of Charge
Please visit Eventbrite to book your place
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- South West Region Meeting – Taunton November 19, 2018
- South West Region Meeting – Plymouth November 19, 2018
- West Midlands Steering Group Meeting 12th June 2018 October 13, 2018
- London Regional Open Meeting 11th October 2018 August 29, 2018
- North West Regional Open Meeting 9th March 2019 August 8, 2018