Please see, below, a list of the Early Years sector organisations and links to their resources / updates provided including contact details where provided relating to Coronavirus COVID-19
Note: These organisations are working tirelessly on your behalf and will be issuing information and updates as soon as they are able; we would recommend that if need to contact them then use the email contacts in the first instance wherever possible and only call if your enquiry is urgent; they are also having to deal with home-working and staff shortages due to the restrictions recommended by Government.
The DfE Helpline and further Government contact details surrounding Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic are available on our dedicated Coronavirus and Early Years information page.
Early Years Alliance
Coronavirus information and support pages:
- Alliance actions for early years settings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus – what you need to know
- Coronavirus - Business advice - common questions
- Controlling infection in your early years setting
- Communicating with families and the community
Contact - Information Services:
Tel: 020 7697 2595
Contact - Insurance
Tel: 020 7697 2585
- Coronavirus / COVID-19: nurseries and early years providers: See the latest guidance on coronavirus / COVID-19 for nurseries and early years settings updated every day
- Call for Urgent Support in face of COVID-19
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 advice for nurseries: Frequently asked questions
- Coronavirus insurance concerns: joint statement
Contact - Membership
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the following enquiries:
- Your membership and benefits
- Business support
- Local authority funding issues
- NDNA Networks
- Compliments or complaints.
All enquiries will be dealt with within 72 hours of receiving them.
- Spotlight on Coronavirus: This spotlight brings together the latest information we have about the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak. The information will be updated accordingly as and when the UK government makes updates
- Closing settings - Coronavirus
- Supporting children in your setting - Coronavirus
- Guidance and FAQs for settings - Coronavirus
- Sources of support - Coronavirus