Originally created as a souvenir brochure for the EY Matters Wellbeing for All in Early Years Conference this magazine was always destined to be shared more widely with the sector after some editing to remove the conference details.
- Who are EY Matters?
- Look after people who look after the children. Chloe Webster, Pebbles Childcare
- My aims have been achieved. Penny Webb
- Can you remember the last time you looked after yourself? Sonia Mainstone-Cotton
- The Early Years Academy. Aaron Bradbury
- Honey’s Story. Chris Barton
- Dancing with life – the body speaks. Tracy Seed
- The Impact of ‘Toxic Parents’ on Early Years. Emma Davis
- Assertive conversations at work. Imogen Edmunds
- Hydration: The importance of drinking water. Sarah Scotland
- Reviving ancient traditions for the next generation. Sunita Shah
- SNAP – sustainable nurseries against plastic. Louise Lloyd-Evans
- Supporting Transitions in the Early Years. Dr Sue Allingham
- Recognising When Something is Seriously Wrong. Emma Hammett
- The Story behind the Story – Matthew and the Magic Goat. Carmen Powell
- Kinderly’s top tips for supporting children’s wellbeing.
- What is Littlemagictrain? Gina Bale
- A word on Ofsted and the Big Conversation. Tricia Wellings
Download your free copy now!
There is a time limit of 30 days for you to retrieve your purchases.
On completion of ‘check-out’ you will receive an order confirmation containing the link to any downloadable products under the heading ‘Downloads’. In order to retrieve your product, click on this link and the automatic download should begin; you will need save the file to your own device to access.
If you do experience any issues, please contact me via email: [email protected] so I can support you.
Note: You will also be able to locate links to any downloadable products in Your EY Matters Account.