Team Early Childhood & EY Matters Presents
Early Childhood at the Heart Two
Online via Zoom: Saturday 30th October 2021, 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Join us for a full day of CPD with six inspiring Keynote Speakers, Q & A / Discussion sessions, Networking and More!
All participants will receive:
- Copies of speaker presentations
- Conference ‘Goody’ Bag*
- Certificate of Participation
- Lifetime Access to the Recorded Presentations
*We will need you to confirm your postal address to send this to you!
Note: On completion of purchase, you will receive a link to download your ticket, which includes the Zoom link to register for Conference; on registering, you will receive your own personal link to join on the day.
Speakers & Keynotes
- Aaron Bradbury, ‘The Early Years Child: Nurturing children through an Inclusive and Diverse Lens’
- Ann Marie Christian, ‘Child Protection in Early Years’
- David Wright, ‘The Passion and Compassion of Early Years Teaching’
- Donna Gaywood, ‘Birth to 5 Matters: Guidance and Support to meet the Challenges of the 21st Century’
- Hattie Campbell, ‘Decolonisation of the Early Years Curriculum’
- Dr Julie Ovington, ‘Being and Becoming Colourful’
Important Information / Terms & Conditions:
The Zoom registration code is to be used only for this Conference and the number of places you have booked. We will contact you in the case of group bookings to validate the participants and their email addresses that are covered on your booking.
Entry to the webinar will be refused for any unregistered participants.
On registering via Zoom, each delegate will receive a personalised login to the session; this must not be shared with or used by anyone else.
Your audio and video must be turned off throughout the Presentations, unless you are invited to participate the Keynote Speakers; there will be time for questions and discussion after each presentation.