- UEL, University Square Stratford Campus
- January 12, 2019
- All Day
- Newham Nursery Schools
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
What About Me? Including EVERY child in the EYFS
Keynote and practical session with Richard Hirstwood
Richard is a motivational, international speaker with an in-depth knowledge of autism, sensory approaches and practical ideas.
With a variety of workshops from Newham SENDCos, inclusion teams, parents, practitioners and leaders about their inclusive practice and meeting children’s needs.
- be inspired by experienced leaders and practitioners in SEND and inclusion
- plan how to meet every child’s needs
- explore ideas for inclusive practice through multi-sensory approaches
- develop knowledge and skills for support and challenge
- delve deeper into the values of play and first-hand experiences
- connect and share to build strong collaborative partnerships
Newham Nursery Schools Learning without Limits conferences have a strong reputation in bringing world class CPD into Newham at affordable prices.
Who should come?
Leaders, managers, governors, practitioners, teachers, childminders, children’s centres teams and partners – from schools, PVIs, childcare, childminding, home schooling and playwork across Newham, London and beyond.
Fees and Booking
£30 per person Newham childminders
£40 per person Newham PVI settings
£70 per person Newham schools / inclusion teams
For more information – please visit the Newham Nursery School website
You can book now through the London Borough of Newham’s Childview portal using your log in and the following codes:
- A66N for Friday 11th Jan
- A67N for Saturday 12th Jan.
Please specify your setting, which date you wish to attend and number of delegates.
Please email [email protected] for further help.