- Online Training
- September 1, 2021
- Wednesday, 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Busy Bees Training Academy
- 01543 711 153
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Understanding the new EYFS framework 2021
Wednesday, 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
September 1, 2021
Busy Bees Training Academy
01543 711 153
https://www.busybeestraining.co.uk/learning-development-overview/Organizer's other events
The DfE announced future The changes to the EYFS statutory framework become statutory in September 2021. This course helps everyone working in Early Years to prepare and plan to identify, understand and implement the changes.
Key Topics covered:
· Key changes from 2017 version to the new 2020 early adopters version.
· How these changes will impact your setting.
· Look at the educational programmes and the areas of learning including the aspect changes both prime and specific.
· Look at the changes to the Development Matter (non statutory document).
· Look at the value and purpose of observations and assessment changes.
· Understand the zone of proximal development and how practitioners support this by scaffolding learning.
· Planning and the importance of this being flexible, and how to consolidate learning over time.
· How to implement the changes in your setting.
Fees and Booking
This course costs £45.00
More information and booking available via Website Link.