- Acorn Training Centre
- July 6, 2019
- Saturday, 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
- Acorn Training
- 01908 870330
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Understanding & Implementing the EYFS
This course will provide you with an overview of the EYFS and how to implement this in practice. This is a practical course with activities including; video observations, completing assessments, and identifying opportunities to extend learning.
Aims & Objectives:
- To explore and understand the overarching principles of the EYFS, and the prime and specific areas of learning.
- To understanding what the characteristics of effective learning mean and your role in providing an inclusive environment to support these.
- To understand why we observe children, the different methods of observation, and to recognise key information within child observations.
- To recognise the importance of, and how to, extend children’s learning through planning.
- To understand the importance of assessing and monitoring children’s learning.
To develop an understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and how to implement this within practice.
Trainer: Becky Watanabe
Who Should Attend?
Suitable for anyone working with children in the EYFS
Fees and Booking
For more information and to book your place, please visit the dedicated website