- Online Webinar
- March 25, 2020
- Wednesday, 8.00 PM to 8.45 PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Understanding and Supporting Autism in the Early Years
Listen to early years consultant, Cheryl Bedding explain how to understand and support children on the autistic spectrum and with sensory processing difficulties.
The webinar will help you:
- Understand what autism is and what it means for children and their families
- Identify autistic traits and behaviours
- Understand autistic behaviours, including obsessions and meltdowns
- Support children with sensory processing difficulties (seekers and avoiders)
- Provide effective support for parents of children with autism
Fees and Booking
For more information and to book, please visit the dedicated website.