- Young Friends Nursery
- March 7, 2020
- Saturday, 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Transforming Eco Values Into Everyday Early Years Practice with SNAP
Our SNAP (Sustainable Nurseries Against Plastic) inspiration day will build on your eco values and provide inspiration, motivation + ideas about how to embed them into your setting
Our SNAP Inspiration Day is open to anyone who works in the Early Years Foundation Stage and in the Key Stage 1 phase.
We warmly welcome attendees who are interested in Eco Values and how we can provide children with an understanding of our planet through an Eco friendly Natural curriculum.
- 10.00 am: Welcome and Introductions, Refreshments and Networking with others
- 10.30 am: Guided Tour of Young Friends Nature Nursery. This will be an opportunity to learn more about how we have developed our Eco Values in all areas of our environment. We will be looking at our nappy changing area, learning resources, our outdoor area, how we support parents and our recycling and composting areas, sharing our hints and tips along the way. You can take photos of our environment to remind you of your day and take lots of notes so that you can take back our knowledge to inspire you setting however big or small.
- 11.30 am: Refreshments and Networking – Our staff will be on hand to answer questions!
- 11.50 am: Workshop Session 1
- 12.30 pm: Lunch and Networking
- 1.15 pm: Workshop Session 2
- 2.00 pm: We will come back together for our panel, question and answer session and plenary. This will be an opportunity to talk about current hot topics, awards and barriers to sustainability.
Louise Lloyd Evans
After the morning refreshments we will be splitting into two groups for the workshop sessions. One group will attend workshop 1 while the other attends Workshop 2. After lunch the groups will then attend the alternate Workshop.
Workshop 1: Leading your Team, Supporting your Families and Managing your Business with Louise Lloyd Evans
Workshop 2: Linking the EYFS to our Eco Values with Alison Featherbe
Fees and Booking
£37.06 per Delegate (includes booking fees)
Booking is via Eventbrite