- Online Webinar
- September 27, 2021
- Monday, 4.00 PM to 5.30 PM
- Early Education
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Part of a series of trainings supported by Cosy, this practical two day course explores the importance of picture books in supporting all aspects of children’s learning and development.
During the course we will be identifying ways to maximise the benefits of picture books as well as cover the following topics:
· Their value in terms of wellbeing, self-confidence and empathy, and ideas for using them for this.
· Strategies for exploiting picture books to enhance speaking and listening skills, literacy, comprehension, thinking and curiosity.
· Topic learning and cross-curricular applications and thoughts for using picture books as a spur for imagination and creativity
· Looking at a wide range of books and consider whether there are characteristics that particularly boost learning and enjoyment.
Session 1: 27th September, 4pm-5.30pm
Session 2: 4th October, 4pm-5.30pm
Fees and Booking
This course costs £40
More information and booking via Website Link.