- Online Training
- December 6, 2021
- Monday, 4.00 PM to 5.30 PM
- Early Education
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Part of a series of training sponsored by Cosy. The adults working in an early years setting should be the most effective resource. The interactions that occur between adults and children can hinder or maximise progress.
This two-part course will consider:
- The roles and responsibilities of those working with young children.
The range of ways we can interact effectively .
- Using observation to inform decisions on how and when to interact.
- Taking account of a child’s level of development (particularly language) as we interact with them.
- How relationships underpin successful interaction and impact on the climate for learning.
- The importance interactions in supporting well-being and positive behaviour (referencing self-regulation).
The webinar will take place on the following dates and times:
· Session 1: 29th November, 4pm-5.30pm
· Session 2: 6th December, 4pm-5.30pm
Fees and Booking
This course costs £40.
More information and booking via Website Link.