- Busy Bees at Livingston
- April 15, 2020
- Wednesday, 9.45 AM to 3.30 PM
- Busy Bees Training Academy
- 01543 711 153
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
1a Quarrywood Ct, Livingston, EH54 6AX
Wednesday, 9.45 AM to 3.30 PM
April 15, 2020
Busy Bees Training Academy
01543 711 153
https://www.busybeestraining.co.uk/learning-development-overview/Organizer's other events
Who should attend this course?
The course specifically focuses around working with children ‘under two’. Perfect for new practitioners; staff already working with this age group and looking to extend their knowledge and understanding of supporting younger children in setting
What will I learn?
You will explore the roles and responsibilities of working with babies and the expectations of the EYFS. This course will support the importance of the ‘Key Person Approach’ and how working holistically with parents will support babies to flourish.
- The Key Person Approach & the importance of relationships
- The importance of the Prime Areas of Learning
- Different stages of Baby Development
- Effective and mindful settling in & transitions
- Working with parents & developing professional parent partnerships
- The ideal baby room/environment for learning
Fees and Booking
£37.50 + VAT
For more information and to book, please visit our dedicated website.