- Zoom Online
- November 6, 2021
- Saturday, 11.45 AM to 4.30 PM
- EY Matters
- 020 7416 6688
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
A Not-For-Profit conference. All proceeds will go to charity and to support those working in the sector.
An incredible line-up of speakers and keynotes with the definite added bonus of the whole event being chaired by Sue Cowley, who will not only keep us all in order during this packed programme, will also lead the final session of the afternoon, where we will be reflecting on ‘I thought..’; ‘I wish…’; ‘I promise…’
All participants will receive:
- Copies of speaker presentations
- Certificate of Participation
- Lifetime Access to the Recorded Presentations
Speakers & Keynotes
- Dr Nathan Archer, ‘A Year of Wonders’: The Compassion and Resourcefulness of Early Educators in a Pandemic Year
- Maeve Birdsall & Jasmine Priestley (Co-op Academy Oakwood), Starting with the Child
- Dr Helen Williams, Early Years Mathematics: What We Know and What We Can Do
- Anna Ephgrave, Planning in the Moment
- Greg Bottrill, A Teatime Assortment of Joy
- Dr Pam Jarvis, Attachment, Cortisol and Care: Love, Loss and Learning
- Laura Henry-Allain MBE, The Child at the Centre: What Does This Mean in Practice?
Fees and booking
This not for profit event costs £12.50
For more information and to book please see Website Link.
Please note: All of our wonderful speakers are giving their time without payment for this amazing one-off event!