- Acorn Training Centre
- October 8, 2019
- Tuesday, 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM
- Acorn Training
- 01908 870330
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
This accredited course is endorsed by the Safer Recruitment Consortium. There should be at least one person on a recruitment panel who has undertaken this course
To enable those with responsibility for recruiting staff within their own agency to understand the context of safer recruitment, establish a safer recruitment process and maintain an ongoing culture of vigilance that deters and prevents abuse and challenges inappropriate behaviour.
Please note there is a competency test at the end of this training.
Participants will be able to:
- Gain the skills to deliver safer recruitment to their own agency
- Identify the key features of staff recruitment that help deter or prevent the appointment of unsuitable people
- Consider policies and practices that minimise opportunities for abuse or ensure its prompt reporting
- Begin to review their organisations’ policies and practices in recruitment with a view to making them safer
This training must be renewed every 5 years
Trainer: Tammie Redman
Who should attend?
Anyone who has responsibility for recruiting staff who work with children or young people
Booking and Fees
For more information and to book your place, please visit the dedicated website