- August 29, 2019
- Thursday, 9.45 AM to 3.30 PM
- Busy Bees Training Academy
- 01543 711 153
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
57 Filmer Rd Fulham London SW6 7JF
Thursday, 9.45 AM to 3.30 PM
August 29, 2019
Busy Bees Training Academy
01543 711 153
https://www.busybeestraining.co.uk/learning-development-overview/Organizer's other events
Who should attend this course?
Protecting children is the responsibility of all professionals, you should attend this course if you work with children within a professional setting or school and come into contact with children and young people in the course of your work, whether in the statutory or voluntary sector.
What will I learn?
This course will support you in identifying the signs and symptoms of abuse and who to report your concerns to. You will be able to explore legislation that supports everything you do to keep children and young people safe.
- Safeguarding – what does it mean and who does it apply to?
- Roles and responsibilities
- Challenging attitudes, values and beliefs
- Types of child abuse
- Signs & Symptoms
- Long and short term effects of abuse
- Recognise Report Refer and Record
- Initial Paperwork
Fees and Booking
£54.17 + VAT
For more information and to book, please visit our dedicated website.