- Acorn Training Centre
- September 12, 2019
- Thursday, 6.30 PM to 8.30 PM
- Acorn Training
- 01908 870330
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Safeguarding: FGM Awareness
To provide an overview of FGM and professionals’ safeguarding responsibilities in FGM cases.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand what FGM is and distinguish between the four types of FGM.
- Identify key health risks and consequences of FGM.
- State the legal position in the UK regarding FGM.
- Understand how and when FGM is carried out.
- Identify who is at risk of FGM and describe the key indicators.
- List some of the common justifications for FGM.
- Be aware of your role in preventing FGM and supporting those who have undergone FGM.
Trainer: Tammie Redman
Fees and Booking
For more information and to book your place, please visit the dedicated website