- Online Training
- January 11, 2022
- Tuesday, 4.30 PM to 6.30 PM
- Acorn Training
- 01908 870330
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
This online course is suitable for anyone whose requires or wants a better understanding of radicalisation.
To ensure participants understand how parents, siblings and children in their care can be radicalised, who is most at risk and how to support them.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify what is radicalisation?
- Identify parents and children at risk.
- Explore the process of radicalisation.
- Identify opportunities for intervention.
- Increase awareness of the signs of radicalisation in parents, siblings and children.
- Consider the most appropriate way of supporting an individual.
- Determine ways to keep an individual safe.
- Be confident to refer appropriately.
- Understand the role of other agencies as it relates to radicalisation.
- Learn about other support services and what help and information is available.
- Consider the role of the CHANNEL Panel.
Fees and Booking
This course costs £30.
More information and booking via Website Link.