- Cypriot Community Centre
- March 20, 2020
- Friday, 9.30 AM to 3.30 PM
- 01484 40 70 70
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Quality Teaching in the Early Years
Become an effective teacher to help children reach their full potential.
Early Years Practitioners are teachers. You teach children every day. This full day course will help you raise the quality of your teaching and demonstrate its impact at Ofsted inspections.
What will I learn:
To develop high quality teaching and learning strategies for children.
- Key elements of teaching and links to the EYFS
- Best practice in the use of continuous provision to support quality teaching and learning
- Higher Order Thinking (HOT) and strategies for high quality questions to support HOT
- The role of the adult in supporting the Zone of Proximal Development
- Strategies for developing problem solving opportunities
- Ideas for engaging parents in children’s teaching and learning
- Demonstrating your teaching approaches to Ofsted, according to the Early Years Inspection Handbook 2019.
Fees and Booking
£75.00 per person for members
£100.00 per person for non-members
For more information and to book, please visit the dedicated website