- First Aid For Life
- August 8, 2020
- Saturday, 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM
- First Aid for Life
- 020 8675 4036
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Paediatric First Aid
Legislation from the Department of Education requires all newly qualified level two and three child carers to have either an emergency paediatric first aid or full paediatric first aid certificate.
It remains a legal requirement for at least one person with a valid full 12-hour paediatric first aid certificate to be available at all times within a professional child care establishment. This includes cover for sickness and annual leave and to accompany children on trips or excursions.
First Aid for Life offer the 12-hour Full Paediatric First Aid course as convenient blended learning, with 6 hours online interactive pre-learning, followed by a 6 hour practical course. We also offer an option of 2-day practical courses for groups.
The one day Emergency Paediatric First Aid course is an option if you are a nanny or child carer registering on the voluntary childcare register or if you are a newly qualified child carer complying with the latest legislation.
Our paediatric courses are recognised by Ofsted for the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and fulfil Childcare Registration requirements and the DfES Approved Carers Scheme. This course can be used as evidence for employees working towards the NVQ in Childcare and Education.
First Aid for Life Paediatric First Aid training:
- Covers AED/defibrillator training, emergency life support, anaphylaxis, head injuries, asthma and the full Ofsted syllabus.
- Is multi-award winning training tailored to your needs and the needs of the children you care for.
- Is taught by highly experienced medical, health and emergency services professionals.
- Includes adult, baby and child first aid in a childcare setting to equip you with skills to help staff, parents and children.
- Paediatric First Aid Certificates valid for 3 years are awarded on the day.
Fees and Booking
£125.00 – 6 hours
£135.00 – 12 hours blended
For more information and to book, please visit our dedicated website.