- Microsoft Teams Online
- December 8, 2020
- Tuesday, 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM
- Acorn Training
- 01908 870330
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Online: Safer Recruitment
This course is delivered online via Microsoft Teams. Joining instructions will be sent a few days prior to the course start date. You will have ongoing access to the system with the course materials after the course has finished.
- To enable those with responsibility for recruiting staff within their own agency to understand the context of safer recruitment, establish a safer recruitment process and maintain an ongoing culture of vigilance that deters and prevents abuse and challenges inappropriate behaviour.
Please note there is a competency test at the end of this training.
Participants will be able to:
- Gain the skills to deliver safer recruitment to their own agency
- Identify the key features of staff recruitment that help deter or prevent the appointment of unsuitable people
- Consider policies and practices that minimise opportunities for abuse or ensure its prompt reporting
- Begin to review their organisations’ policies and practices in recruitment with a view to making them safer
This training must be renewed every 5 years
Trainer: Tammie Redman
Fees and Booking
For more information and to book your place, please visit the dedicated website