- Chesford Grange
- June 28, 2019
- All Day
- 01484 40 70 70
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Brighter Thinking for Early Years
Leadership stream – for managers and owners
Managers and practitioners will be starting the day together with a special session from best-selling author Andy Cope, who will speak about “The Art of Being Brilliant”. Further highlights include:
- Amanda Spielman – Ofsted Chief Inspector speaking about the new Education Inspection Framework, with a Q&A session
- A Government education spokesperson has been invited
- Elaine Wyllie on how The Daily Mile is changing lives
- Other topics include mental health, staff well-being, child development and leadership – with more exciting speakers to be announced.
Practice stream – for practitioners
As well as the joint session with the Leadership stream on “The Art of Being Brilliant” from Andy Cope, practitioners can look forward to:
- Trisha Lee from MakeBelieveArts on using a holistic approach called Helicopter Stories to equip practitioners with storytelling skills
- Angela Spencer from Babyopathy on recognising and dealing with delayed child development
- Other topics include physical play and staff mental health and wellbeing. We are working to ensure these workshops are delivered by some of the best in the business and will reveal more soon!
Fees and Booking
Member early bird prices are £150 for the Leadership stream and £99 for the Practice stream (inc VAT).
Member full price tickets are £185 for the Leadership stream and £125 for the Practice stream (inc VAT).
• Book 2 leadership stream places and bring one of your team to the practice stream free of charge
• Enjoy a fabulous evening at our awards ceremony with our reduced price conference and awards package
For more information and to book, please visit our dedicated website.