- Southwick Community Centre
- March 26, 2019
- Tuesday, 5.30 PM to 8.30 PM
- AA Connecting Across the Early Years
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Moving on with Confidence – A Close Look at Transition and ‘School Readiness”
We know that there is a lot of pressure on parents, children, practitioners and schools to get ‘ school readiness’ right. We want to create ‘lifelong learners’ and this short training shares our expertise and knowledge as we focus on ensuring children make positive transitions from one setting to another. Thus ensuring the best start in life.
An informative look at the concept of ‘school readiness’. We look at the issues from different perspectives, raise awareness in preparing children and families and consider how your curriculum can support this important stage. The child’s development and wellbeing are key to success, as smooth transitions are the basis of positive early experiences. We share good practice strategies and resource ideas as we share our principles of the journey into reception and beyond.
By the end of the session you will:
- have some everyday good practice tips that focus on appropriate stages of child development and wellbeing
- ensure transitions are smooth for all concerned
- know how to build on your curriculum to enable children to be confident lifelong learners
Fees and Booking
£32.03 (includes booking Fee)