- Online Training
- October 9, 2021
- Saturday, 9.30 AM to 3.30 PM
- Acorn Training
- 01908 870330
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
This course is designed to ensure that senior staff understand how to respond to a safeguarding allegation against a member of staff.
By the end of the training, delegates should understand:
- What an allegation is – Current and historical.
- Manage Allegations policy.
- The procedures to follow when a staff allegation has been made.
- The role of LADO.
- When to refer to LADO.
- The pathway to reporting.
- Strategy meetings.
- How to identify pathways to Internal and external investigations.
- How to communicate decisions clearly to staff member, parent & child.
- What information should be shared and when.
- Documenting the referral appropriately.
- Code of conduct expectations.
- Characteristics of abusers.
- Creating barriers.
- Importance of vigilance.
Fees and Booking
This course costs £45.
More information and booking via Website Link.