- National Early Years Enterprise Centre
- July 10, 2020
- Friday, 9.30 AM to 1.00 PM
- 01484 40 70 70
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Induction, Supervision and Appraisal
Improve staff performance and staff retention.
What will I learn?
A full induction for new staff and consistent supervisions are key components to improving staff performance and retention. This managers’ course will give you the key skills required.
- Key aspects of people management
- Effectively manage staff and team performance
- The importance of inductions, supervisions and appraisals in supporting teams
- Peer observations to support staff, to develop their skills and knowledge
- Coaching and mentoring.
Fees and Booking
£49.00 per person for members
£65.00 per person for non-members
For more information and to book, please visit the dedicated website