- The Hub Hazelwell
- May 4, 2020
- Monday, 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- 01484 40 70 70
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Employment Law Changes 2020
This workshop will provide a childcare-specific overview of the key changes to employment law and legal updates that will affect your nursery.
The Good Work Plan comes into force 6 April 2020 and is dubbed ‘one of the biggest shake ups of employment law in a generation’. Failing to comply with the new laws and regulations could lead to fines of up to £20,000. NDNA is determined to support you with these changes.
Citation, experts in HR and employment law, have been commissioned by NDNA to provide this crucial training.
What will I learn?
This workshop will provide a childcare-specific overview of the key changes to employment law and legal updates that will affect your nursery. By attending this workshop, you will learn of the major changes affecting the employment status of agency workers and self-employed contracts, as well as holiday pay entitlement changes and new parental bereavement rights.
The workshop will give you pre-prepared documentation for you to use in the nursery, helping to avoid potential employee issues and expensive tribunals.
- The key legislation taking effect from 6 April 2020
- Changes you need to make to contracts of employment
- The changes to holiday pay calculations
- The legal rights of agency workers and how they affect your business
- Parental bereavement leave
- A support pack of documentation to use in your setting.
Fees and Booking
£49.00 for NDNA Members
£65.00 for Non-members
For more information and to book, please visit the dedicated website