- Online Training
- November 11, 2021
- Thursday, 4.00 PM to 5.30 PM
- Early Education
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
This two-part course will look at a variety of ways to develop high-quality play, with a particular focus on children’s happiness and emotional health.
The sessions will offer participants the opportunity to:
- Reflect on different play theories and their influence on early years practice.
- Deepen their understanding of the different types and characteristics of play.
- Consider how particular play opportunities can help to foster children’s wellbeing.
- Review the changes in the reformed EYFS 2021 with reference to quality play and learning.
- Use elements of the Environment Ratings and SSTEW Scales (sustained shared thinking and emotional wellbeing for 2-5 year old provision) to assess practice and identify areas to develop.
The webinar will take place on the following dates and times:
Session 1: 11th November, 4pm-5.30pm.
Session 2: 25th November, 4pm-5.30pm.
Fees and Booking
This course costs £40.
More information and booking available via Website Link.