- March 26, 2019
- Tuesday, 9.45 AM to 3.30 PM
- Busy Bees Training Academy
- 01543 711 153
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
57 Filmer Rd Fulham London SW6 7JF
Tuesday, 9.45 AM to 3.30 PM
March 26, 2019
Busy Bees Training Academy
01543 711 153
https://www.busybeestraining.co.uk/learning-development-overview/Organizer's other events
Who should attend this course?
Protecting children is the responsibility of all professionals, you should attend this course if you work with children within a professional setting or school and come into contact with children and young people in the course of your work, whether in the statutory or voluntary sector.
What will I learn?
You will develop a deeper understanding of the risks and issues associated with children and young people whilst online, including the behaviour of children and young people that expose them to greater risk online.
You will be given practical advice on how to help keep children safe and develop children’s own awareness and skills to keep themselves safe.
Our course will ensure you are better prepared to identify when a child or young person becomes vulnerable, and how intervene and take action to protect children and young people if they have been exposed to risk online.
- To understand why and how children use the internet and technology
- To understand the risks children and young people face from other people, other children and adult offenders
- To understand which online activities that children undertake which could expose them to greater risks
- To support children in building resilience and protecting themselves online
- What action to take if children experience issues such as online bullying or grooming
- How to make organisations a safer place for children to go online
Fees and Booking
£36.00 + VAT
For more information and to book, please visit our dedicated website.