- Zoom Online
- July 12, 2023
- Wednesday, 6.00 PM to 7.00 PM
- Early Years Out of the Box
- =44 (0) 7766 352 406
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Dr Sue’s Surgery: Transitions into Year One
Wednesday, 6.00 PM to 7.00 PM
July 12, 2023
Early Years Out of the Box
=44 (0) 7766 352 406
https://eyoutofthebox.com/Organizer's other events
Dr Sue's Surgery: Transitions into Year One
Join Dr Sue Allingham as she looks at how to support children as they move from Reception to Year 1 – preparing them for the change, helping them to understand what to expect both emotionally and physically.
She will cover the importance of building on what has gone before and why a knowledge of stages of development is important.
During this live Zoom session, she will make links to the EYFS Statutory Framework to the EYFS Statutory Framework and demonstrate how the Key Stage One curriculum builds up on the Areas of Learning and end with a question and answer session.
If you have any questions that you would like Sue to cover, please send them in advance via email to: Sue@EYOutoftheBox.com and Sue will build them into the session.
Date: Tuesday 11th July 2023
Time: 6.00 - 7.00 p,m,
Via Zoom (Zoom session will open at 5.45 p.m.)
- This session will be held in a secure Zoom session; the link to the session is provided in the downloadable ticket you will receive on completion of purchase
- You will need to register for your place at this session prior to the start.
The registration code is only valid for this session and the number of places you have booked.
- Entry to the session will be refused for any unregistered participants.
- On registering via Zoom, each participant will receive a personalised login to the session; this must not be shared with or used by anyone else.
- The session is being recorded and you will receive free lifetime access to the recording once it is made available via EYOutoftheBox.com
- Your audio and video must be turned off throughout the Presentation. Dr Sue Allingham will invite you to turn your video and audio on at the end of the Presentation for the Q & A session - this part of the workshop will not be recorded.
Group Bookings: Sue will contact you for the names and email addresses of the other participants in order to validate their places.
Booking and Fees
You can book your place on Sue's website: Link
Fee: £10 - includes Lifetime access to the presentation recording of the session. The Q & A session will not be part of this recording.