- Zoom Online
- October 18, 2023
- Wednesday, 6.00 PM to 7.30 PM
- Early Years Out of the Box
- =44 (0) 7766 352 406
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Dr Sue’s Surgery: How Are You Getting On?
Wednesday, 6.00 PM to 7.30 PM
October 18, 2023
Early Years Out of the Box
=44 (0) 7766 352 406
https://eyoutofthebox.com/Organizer's other events
Dr Sue's Surgery: How Are You Getting On?
Join Dr Sue Allingham on Wednesday 18th October 2023 at 6 p.m. as she continues with her well-known 'Dr Sue's Surgery' and this time the floor is yours!
We are now halfway through the autumn term and this is your check up with Dr Sue to see what’s happening, what you need help with … all your questions answered
For example, let me know what do your children like? have they settled in? do you have children in Reception who still aren’t toilet trained? Are there any particular behaviours you are worried about?
How are you doing with your early assessments? What have you identified – the floor is open to you!
Join Dr Sue in this Online Surgery on 18th October for this live check-up on how you are getting on with your new children.
Please send any questions in advance of the session - via email to Sue (Sue@EYOutoftheBox.com) so she can work them into the presentation.
Don't worry if you can't think of any, there will be a live Q & A session at the end of the presentation, so you can ask your questions then. (This part will not be recorded and you will be invited to turn on your camera to speak directly to Sue and the other participants.
Special offer for multiple purchases!
£7.50 each for two sessions
£5.00 each for three sessions
Please ensure you provide the names of the sessions you are looking to book!
- Lifetime access to the recorded presentation from the original live session
- Downloadable copy of Sue's slides in two handy PDF formats (one with 3 slides per page with space to write notes and one with 2 slides per page for a closer view of the content)
- Extensive handouts and useful links for further reading and studies
- Reflective questions to focus your thinking on your own practice around this subject matter
Booking and Fees
You can book your place on Sue's website: Link
Fee: £10 - includes Lifetime access to the presentation recording of the session. The Q & A session will not be part of this recording.