- Zoom Online
- September 20, 2023
- Wednesday, 6.00 PM to 7.30 PM
- Early Years Out of the Box
- =44 (0) 7766 352 406
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Dr Sue’s Surgery: Effective on Entry Assessment
Wednesday, 6.00 PM to 7.30 PM
September 20, 2023
Early Years Out of the Box
=44 (0) 7766 352 406
https://eyoutofthebox.com/Organizer's other events
Dr Sue's Surgery: Effective on Entry Assessment
Join Dr Sue Allingham on Wednesday 20th September 2023 at 6 p.m. as she returns for the new Academic Year with her well-known 'Dr Sue's Surgery' as she discusses informed ways of getting to know your children when they are new or returning to your setting.
When a new child starts in our settings, what do we need to know to enable setting in?
What do we need to take into account? Why is this important?
How can we do this in an effective, informative and useful way.,,
Effective early assessment is not all about ticking boxes and then filing your paperwork away, it’s about really understanding your children through interactions and observations.
This does not all need to be recorded and Dr Sue will show you how to be effective, efficient and Get Your Life Back...
If you have any questions in advance of the session - please email Sue (Sue@EYOutoftheBox.com) so she can work them into the presentation.
Don't worry if you can't think of any, there will be a live Q & A session at the end of the presentation, so you can ask your questions then. (This part will not be recorded and you will be invited to turn on your camera to speak directly to Sue and the other participants.
Special offer for multiple purchases!
£7.50 each for two sessions
£5.00 each for three sessions
Please ensure you provide the names of the sessions you are looking to book!
- Lifetime access to the recorded presentation from the original live session
- Downloadable copy of Sue's slides in two handy PDF formats (one with 3 slides per page with space to write notes and one with 2 slides per page for a closer view of the content)
- Extensive handouts and useful links for further reading and studies
- Reflective questions to focus your thinking on your own practice around this subject matter
Booking and Fees
You can book your place on Sue's website: Link
Fee: £10 - includes Lifetime access to the presentation recording of the session. The Q & A session will not be part of this recording.