- Wesley's Chapel
- April 3, 2020
- Friday, 9.30 AM to 1.00 PM
- 01484 40 70 70
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Cohort Tracking: Making Sense of It All
Be confident in tracking the progress of children and evidence this to Ofsted.
Boys, children with SEND and children from disadvantaged backgrounds…Leaders need to know how to analyse the data of such groups (and more!) and evidence their progress to Ofsted.
What will I learn:
NDNA’s Workshop will show you how to collect the data, analyse it and then apply it to help children progress and improve your practice.
The course reflects the Early Years Inspection Handbook 2019, linking to Intent, Implementation and Impact.
- The benefits of cohort tracking
- What to measure and why
- Improving your analytical skills
- Evaluating children’s progress data
- How to be systematic and consistent
- How to demonstrate children’s progress
Fees and Booking
£49.00 per person for members
£65.00 per person for non-members
For more information and to book, please visit the dedicated website