- Online Training
- September 27, 2021
- Monday, 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
- Acorn Training
- 01908 870330
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
This online course is ideal for anyone working in early years who need to understand child sexual exploitation, who is most at risk and how to support them.
Participants will be able to:
· Identify what is child sexual exploitation?
· Identify children at risk.
· Explore the process of child sexual exploitation.
· Identify opportunities for intervention.
· Increase awareness of how people who sexually exploit other operate.
· Minimising the risk.
· Consider the most appropriate way of supporting an individual.
· Determine ways to keep an individual safe.
· Be confident to deal with a disclosure.
· Understand the role of other agencies as it relates to CSE.
· Learn about other support services and what help and information is available.
· Consider the role of Multi Agency Risk Management Meetings (MARMM).
Fees and Booking
This course costs £30.
More information and booking via Website Link.