- Online Training
- November 17, 2021
- Wednesday, 4.00 PM to 5.30 PM
- Early Education
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Part of a series of training sponsored by Cosy. This is two part course will explore the importance and power of inclusive book collections that represent society diversity.
During this course Anne Harding will be guiding us as we:
- Look particularly at their value in terms of children’s personal, social and emotional development and their knowledge and understanding.
- Consider how they can aid communication and literacy skills and creativity, and engagement in books and reading.
- Analyse the components of effective inclusive books and investigate ways to integrate them into everyday procedures, identifying successful methods for using and promoting them to stimulate learning and enjoyment.
There will be opportunities throughout to share titles, ideas and good practice.
The course will take place on the following dates and times:
· Session 1: 10th November, 4pm-5.30pm.
· Session 2: 17th November, 4pm-5.30pm.
Fees and Booking
This course costs £40.
More information and booking via Website Link.