- Zoom Online
- November 27, 2021
- Saturday, 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Early Education
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Carlisle & Eden Branch Event – Creating a Recipe for an Early Years Curriculum, which Focuses on the Unique Child.
Saturday, 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
November 27, 2021
Early EducationOrganizer's other events
Di will explain how the recipe comes together and how you can create your own bespoke bake for your children and families.Creating a recipe for an early years curriculum, which focuses on the unique child.
Using the following ingredients
• Birth to Five Matters
• Understanding and seeing child development as a developmental continuum
• Observation, assessment and planning
• The EYFS Themes and Principles
• The EYFS Statutory Framework and areas of learning
• The Characteristics of Effective Learning
• Children’s Interests and voice
Di Chilvers is an Advisory consultant in early childhood education, Early Education Associate and the Birth to Five Matters lead for Observation, Assessment and Planning working party. She has worked in the early years sector for over 40 years in various roles.
Fees and Booking
This event costs £15 to members and students.
£20 non members.
For information and booking please see Website Link.