- The Alexander Pope
- January 19, 2019
- Saturday, 10.30 AM to 4.15 PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
#BrewEdEY Events are open to all who work in the Early Years sector and to those working in other education phases; their focus is on early education but welcomes anyone with an interest in that particular phase of education.
They are also
- a fantastic opportunity to hear from other people you wouldn’t normally have the opportunity to listen to.
- a chance to debate current hot topics
- the opportunity to connect with other people with different areas of expertise
Perhaps the most important aspect is that it is about working together, deepening your pedagogy and gaining different perspectives.
#BrewEdEYTwickenham is the first #BrewEdEY for those working and interested in Early Years and EYFS. Childminders, preschools, parents, nurseries and reception teachers are welcome as are primary/secondary teachers and EY experts.
Speakers and their presentations:
- Sue Cowley @Sue_Cowley teacher and author will talk about ‘Joining the dots’
- Dr Lala Manners expert on physical development and recently selected for the Ofsted EY pedagogy Forum. Her talk will be : ‘Early Years Physical Development – Future Moves’
- Ali McClure @AliMcClureEP author of ‘Making it better for boys’ speaking on ‘Brains and bodies – making connections’
- Blethyn Killey @Startlightmckenzie. Her talk will be: ‘Working with parents and cares of SEND children’.
- June O’Sullivan @JuneOSullivan will speak on ‘What do we understand about pedagogy?’.
Following June’s talk there will be a sesssion with questions from the attendees.
Coffee and tea provided morning and afternoon. Other drinks and food can be purchased from the pub.
Fees and Booking
For more information and to book, please visit Eventbrite.