- The Grand Victorian Hotel
- September 14, 2019
- Saturday, 10.30 AM to 4.30 PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
#BrewEdEY Events are open to all who work in the Early Years sector and to those working in other education phases; their focus is on early education but welcomes anyone with an interest in that particular phase of education.
They are also
- a fantastic opportunity to hear from other people you wouldn’t normally have the opportunity to listen to.
- a chance to debate current hot topics
- the opportunity to connect with other people with different areas of expertise
Perhaps the most important aspect is that it is about working together, deepening your pedagogy and gaining different perspectives.
#BrewEdEYSussex is an opportunity to hear from other people, to debate current hot topics but most importantly it is about working together. No sponsorship, no product placement. No one makes a profit. Just inspirational talks, discussion with other professionals and the opportunity to embed something new into your practice.
Speakers and Keynotes
- Sue Allingham – Next steps
- Beth Thomas – Transitions: a wider perspective
- David Wright – Young children’s behaviour
- Sherrie Nyss – Making learning stick!
- Erica Evans – Participation rights of children
There will be tea and coffee provided throughout the day included in the ticket price. Meals will be available to order at the bar for an extra cost or you can bring your own packed lunch. CPD certificates will be posted out after the event.
Fees and Booking
For more information and to book, please visit Eventbrite.