- The Hassocks
- January 25, 2020
- Saturday, 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
#BrewEdEY Events are open to all who work in the Early Years sector and to those working in other education phases; their focus is on early education but welcomes anyone with an interest in that particular phase of education.
They are also
- a fantastic opportunity to hear from other people you wouldn’t normally have the opportunity to listen to.
- a chance to debate current hot topics
- the opportunity to connect with other people with different areas of expertise
Perhaps the most important aspect is that it is about working together, deepening your pedagogy and gaining different perspectives.
Affordable Early Years CPD at a local venue. A sparkling line up of Early Years speakers – bring the whole team, learn together.
- Annie Richardson – @annieearlyyears – Moving beyond colour blindness in Early Years: engaging hearts, hands and mindd
- Dr Nikki Fairchild – @nikkifairchild2 – Space and Place in Early Childhood classrooms and gardens
- Rebecca Fisk – @RFiskEarlyYears – Diving for Pearls: Clamming Up or Being Prised Open?
- Louise Lloyd-Evans – @YFNursery – Reducing plastic in your Early Years Setting – Our Mission
- Jamel Campbell – @JamelCarly – Title TBC
Booking and Fees
Booking is via Eventbrite