- Washwood Heath Nursery School
- December 10, 2019
- Tuesday, 9.33 PM to 9.33 PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
#BrewEdEYBham: NOW SOLD OUT
#BrewEdEY Events are open to all who work in the Early Years sector and to those working in other education phases; their focus is on early education but welcomes anyone with an interest in that particular phase of education.
They are also
- a fantastic opportunity to hear from other people you wouldn’t normally have the opportunity to listen to.
- a chance to debate current hot topics
- the opportunity to connect with other people with different areas of expertise
Perhaps the most important aspect is that it is about working together, deepening your pedagogy and gaining different perspectives.
- Sarah Hardwell, Childminder – ‘Parental Engagement & Speech, Language & Communication’ @HardwellSarah
- Rachel Macbeth-Webb, Owner of Beatle Woods Outdoor Nursery – ‘Child Led Environments’
- Dr Valerie Daniel, Nursery School Headteacher – ‘Characteristics of a Leadership Crisis in the Early Years @valerie76564657
- Sally Leese, Nursery School Headteacher – ‘Quality of Early Years – Can We Do This Without Funding?’
- Hellin Taylor-Greenfield, Early Years Course Co-ordinator – ‘Building a Professional Network through Social Media @earlyyearshelin
- Aaron Bradbury, Early Childhood Senior Curriculum Leader – ‘Professional Identity, Early Years Academy’ @AaronEarlyYears
Booking and Fees
£6.50 (includes free buffet and lots of tea)
Book your place on the dedicated webpage