- Acorn Training Centre
- June 28, 2022
- Tuesday, 6.30 PM to 9.00 PM
- Acorn Training
- 01908 870330
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Basic Safeguarding Awareness (face-to-face)
6 Wimborne Crescent, Westcroft, Milton Keynes MK4 4DE, UK
Tuesday, 6.30 PM to 9.00 PM
June 28, 2022
This face-to-face safeguarding course is useful to anyone working in early years settings. It will provide a basic introduction to safeguarding and child protection, covering the requirements for all staff who work with children on a frequent or infrequent basis.
By the end of the training, delegates should:
- Be aware of relevant legislation and local procedures.
- Be familiar with sign and indicators of abuse and neglect.
- Understand their own role and responsibility in relation to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Know what to do if they have concerns about the welfare of a child.
- Understand the concepts of safeguarding and child protection and the difference between the two.
Fees and Booking
This course costs £35.
More information and booking available via Website Link.