- Online Training
- November 3, 2021
- Wednesday, 4.00 PM to 5.30 PM
- Early Education
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
With the revised EYFS becoming statutory in September 2021, curriculum policies will naturally come under review as part of adjustments that early years settings must make to reflect the reforms. This session, part of a series of training sponsored by Cosy, focuses on the specific area of Literacy, and offers an approach to revising your setting’s current Literacy policy.
This session will enable you to:
· Observe and discuss the changes that have been made to Literacy in the EYFS (DfE, 2021).
· Consider the implications of these for literacy policy and practice within the early years setting.
· Build on understanding of what constitutes effective Literacy practice.
· Leave the webinar in a position to confidently edit your setting’s Literacy policy.
Fees and Booking
This webinar costs £20.
More information and booking via Website Link.