- Droitwich / Redditch
- April 8, 2019
- Monday, 7.00 PM to 9.00 PM
- Early Years Pathway Training Ltd
- 01527 545 298 or 07948 516 330
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
An Induction and Introduction to Child Protection (Level 1)
Who is this course for?
- New staff entering the profession either qualified or unqualified
- New committee members, trustees or management board personnel,
- Office staff, caretaking staff, kitchen staff and other ancillary staff
Everyone who works with children and young people in any capacity should receive an induction into work in the sector. Safeguarding children is everyone’s responsibility and this course will explore the guiding principles relating to this subject.
This course will complement the mandatory induction provided by the employer.
Delegates will learn to recognise some of the signs of abuse and how to respond to these and the importance of good record keeping, together with exploring their own attitudes and feelings relating to this subject.
Fees and Booking
For more information or to book, please email: [email protected]