- Archfield House
- July 10, 2020
- Friday, 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM
- 01484 40 70 70
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Adult Role in Supporting Play and Quality Interactions
The childcare practitioner is central to brain development, attachment and emotional well-being in each young child.
What will I learn:
This NDNA childcare course will show childcare practitioners how to help children become emotionally and intellectually ready to think and learn.
- The latest research relating to brain development, quality interactions and the role of the adult
- Forming secure attachments to help future relationships
- Supporting children’s learning through play and interaction
- The benefits of child-initiated and adult-led play
- Adult-led play and schemas
- Consulting with children to improve children’s confidence
- The benefits of shared sustained thinking on children’s learning.
Fees and Booking
£76.00 per person for members
£101.00 per person for non-members
For more information and to book, please visit the dedicated website