Matt is Head of Content & Brand Voice at Famly.
- Owning Famly’s content marketing strategy, planning, implementing and promoting good words, written in exactly the right order.
- Being the champion of the Famly Brand Voice across Famly, helping the product, customer success, sales, and marketing teams to use words better.
- Content audits and UX writing in order to create a consistent experience between Famly owned properties and the Famly platform.
- Creation and management of a content style guide and other resources to promote its use.
- Helping to define and influence Famly’s position as a brand in the sector and beyond.
Famly make all-in-one software that helps managers and practitioners with everything from learning journals and parent communication, to invoicing and payment processing.
They work in close partnership with almost a thousand UK providers including Little Green Rascals, Early Years Alliance, and Spring Nurseries, helping them to streamline the tedious admin and paperwork that comes with running a childcare setting.
Famly focus on building you a system that is fast and easy-to-use, but still packed with all the features you need to save time – and get back to the important stuff.
- Payment processing
- Learning journals
- Cohort tracking
- Daily diaries
- Parent communication
- Child information
The Famly blog: https://famly.co/blog/
Free early years guides: https://famly.co/blog/guides/
Capterra profile: https://www.capterra.com/p/155536/Famly/