Kerry is an independent early years specialist and trainer with a focus on special educational needs, well-being and behaviour. She offers a range of consultancy, visits, and training and has 14 year’s experience working in the early childhood sector.
“I am down-to-earth, friendly and I love working with early years educators. My background is in early years teaching (EYTS) and I am currently completing my MSc in Applied Psychology. I have numerous training qualifications including an Adult Education and Teaching (AET) certification, an Autism Education Trust Trainer, and an Early Language Development trainer. More recently, I have become a Mental Health & Paediatric First Aid Instructor. I also lecture for a London university and I am an associate of several organisations, including Early Education, NASEN & Kinderly”
I am an independent early year’s specialist with a background in EYFS, special educational needs, behaviour and well-being. I am also a Mental Health and Paediatric First aid instructor and have an extensive portfolio of early years training. I have experience in consultancy and provide hands-on support work in London, the rest of the UK and internationally.
- Consultancy (for any area of the EYFS) and support visits
- Hands-on support, for example, setting up learning environments
- Behaviour & well-being
- Mental Health First Aid (adult two day)
- Paediatric First Aid (Ofsted Approved)
- Anaphylaxis training
I have learned more from Kerry in 3 hours than I have learned in the rest of the academic year.
Practitioner at a Croydon Nursery
Everyone should go on Kerry’s courses. She oozes enthusiasm and is completely passionate and dedicated in the field of special educational needs.
Dalia, Bumble Bee’s Nursery, Ealing
Inviting Kerry to Hong Kong to advise us on Early Years practice and SEND/Inclusion was a fantastic strategic decision. Kerry was approachable and hands-on with support and she made significant and sustainable changes to our provision. She has gone beyond the call of duty and maintained contact and professional friendships.
Grace Garden, Hong Kong
Contains termly themed CPD subscription boxes especially for those working within the early years. Each box will include:
- An up-to-date and relevant early childhood and education book
- Exclusive mini-guide or supporting resource written and designed by guest authors
- Reflection questions and access to group discussions using the #EYLibrary on instagram chat
- Positivity cards and prompts for CPD
- Supporting stationary items
- A CPD voucher for the online #EYLibrary CPD courses
- Access to a termly CPD teaching and learning newsletter full of ideas, top-tips and useful signposts
If you wish to be involved in this fantastic CPD opportunity, simply pre-order your box and it will be delivered to your door shortly after the release date!
Kerry’s Digital CPD & Resources
You can click to download the resources she provides.
Read Kerry’s latest articles