This is the third in a series of six presentations by Aaron Bradbury and Debbie Garvey discussing a range of Early Childhood Theorists, looking at their background, what we can learn from them and how to apply their theories to practice and in life.
During their presentation, Aaron and Debbie introduce Froebel and look at his life, principles, beliefs and how he links to other theorists plus the implications of his work on practice today.
Included in this session:
- Aaron and Debbie's recorded presentation
- PDF copy of the slides with room to take notes
- Froebel Trust Webinar: Changing Early Childhood Spaces (film clip)
- Froebel Downloadable Resources
- Additional Resources including links and further reading, also provided as a downloadable PDF for your ease of reference
On completion of the modules in this session and the submission of your reflection you will be awarded a certificate which you can download and save/print to evidence your participation as part of your Continuous Professional Development.