#BrewEdEY Events are open to all who work in the Early Years sector and to those working in other education phases; their focus is on early education but welcomes anyone with an interest in that particular phase of education.
They are also
- a fantastic opportunity to hear from other people you wouldn't normally have the opportunity to listen to.
- a chance to debate current hot topics
- the opportunity to connect with other people with different areas of expertise
Perhaps the most important aspect is that it is about working together, deepening your pedagogy and gaining different perspectives.
BrewEdEY has a number of values we adhere to:
- No sponsorship
- No product placement
- Nobody makes a profit
- No goody bags - all you take away is CPD!
A new, exciting and oh so refreshing opportunity to continue your professional development.
#BrewEdEY's take place across the country and are nearly always held in a pub, (hence the 'brew'!). Tickets are sold via Eventbrite, and the cost is kept to a minimum (£6 - £12) ensuring access for all.
Tickets are priced to cover the cost of the venue and refreshments. Maximum of around 30 - 40 people attend. This is so everyone can be heard and hear from the diverse range of speakers. Events are organised by volunteers and now sell out rapidly.
Up & Coming #BrewEdEY Events
#BrewEdEY Leeds 08.02.2020
Click on the link below for more information and to book
- Helin Taylor-Greenfield (@earlyyearshelin)
- Kelly Ackroyd (@kellyackroyd)
- Aaron Bradbury (@AaronEarlyYears)
- Dr Valerie Daniel (@valerie76564657)
- Sarah Watkins AKA The Big_lebowski (@mini_ lebowski)
- Debbie Garvey (@stoneg8training)